Sunday, December 27, 2015

New Home Decorations

Since we'd been out of town for the holidays and thus were unable to monitor the progress of the house's exterior, I thought I'd post an update on some new interior decorations for our future home.
"Hott Family" sign, courtesy of HandcraftedBrunette on Etsy
Heather's aunt and uncle were kind enough to get us not one, but two wonderful signs for our home- the first of which being the "Hott Family" sign above.  Both of our signs were created by HandcraftedBrunette on Etsy.  The sign looks great and should be prominently displayed in our new home.
Another sign for my future man cave!
According to HandcraftedBrunette's instagram page, over 120 people have already seen and "liked" our other new sign, which will make a perfect addition to my future man cave.  Not only does it look great, but it perfectly encapsulates my love of tacos and beer!

Special thanks to our families for these and many other gifts that will aid us in furnishing our new home.  We'll look to post more updates this week, as we may start to see some framing popping up shortly (weather permitting).  Likewise, I plan on posting more updates about my future man cave and how I plan to furnish it.  I have my eye on another piece of art that I think would look nice down there...

Hope all of our followers have had a wonderful Christmas, stay tuned for more posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment