Saturday, February 20, 2016

Eekkkk my kitchen is PERFECT

I was elated when I walked in the house to find that our new granite had been installed and the floors have been uncovered. The great room will definitely be the coolest room in the house (although Rob will still tell you his basement is the best). Our PM has been truly wonderful and I can't thank her enough for pushing to get this fixed for us. Along with the excitement of the kitchen, I found that the rest of our appliances have been installed and our back walkout "deck" has been assembled. Once the house is ours, we plan to add a deck off of the morning room and a patio under the deck connecting the walkout. We also plan to convert the two pot lights above the island into pendants. Here are some pictures of the house progress:
WE ARE ALMOST HOME FREE..no pun intended :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment